I found this study here!
Here are some things that struck me while reading:
When you slow down, it allows God to use His Word to show you who you were really created to be. Not only as a woman, but as His woman.
Lesson One: The Creation of Woman: Why Did God Bother?
It is amazing to think that, in the entire story of creation, this is the only time that God says "It is not good."
1. How does it feel to know that you were God's answer to His problem?
I had never looked at it in such a light! It DOES feel good to think that we women were created to solve a problem! And funnily enough to me, it was a problem that MAN couldn't solve alone!
2. Are there times in your life when you have felt like being a woman was more of a problem than an answer? Why or why not?
Yes, there have been times. Sometimes it feels as though my husband could run this household just as efficiently without me.
Lesson 2: The Helpmeet Dilemma
I am not sure if you can relate, but in the past, whenever I have heard the words help meet, I always felt so secondary.
Like God’s afterthought.
"Is that all I am," I wondered, "Someone's help meet? And what in the world is a help meet anyways?"
But, to an all knowing God, there is no such thing as an afterthought.
God has called you so much more than just a helper. Just like Eve, God created you because there was a serious problem. And, He uniquely designed you to fix it.
1. Has the term 'help meet" ever bothered you? Why or why not?
Not really. I like the idea of helping, so it wasn't ever something derogatory in my mind.
2. What changes about the way you see yourself when you meditate on the idea of being an ezer?
I really like that...that we women were needed to help in a time of great danger!
3. God has made each of us for a very specific reason. Have you given any thought to your God ordained destiny?
Yes, I sure have! I really feel as though I was called to be a teacher, so I am doing what God ordained me to do!
4. Did you read something in the Creation of Woman Bible Study Lessons that touched you? Write it down and reflect on it throughout the course.
I really like thinking that God created us not as an afterthought but as something to be a great help to man. I like that he saw that we would be the solution to the problem!